Here are some things I did at Utrecht University. The list is unstructured and incomplete, but I need a place to store stuff so that I can find it back later in life…
- Thesis – Strictness Optimization in a Typed Intermediate Language — August 26th, 2010
My Master’s thesis, for the Software Technology Master at Utrecht University. I worked on the implementation of several static optimizations in the Utrecht Haskell Compiler. Also see the presentation of the thesis.
- Running Haskell on the CLR (using UHC) — January 29th, 2009
A talk by Jeroen Leeuwestein and myself on the experimental .NET backend for the Utrecht Haskell Compiler.
- Presentation on Eleminators in Agda — October 2nd, 2008
A talk by Mathijs Swint and myself for the course Depedently Typed Programming.
- Presentation on LINQ in .NET — May 15th, 2008
A talk on Language Integrated Query in .NET for the Software Technology Colloquium.
- Presentation on HaRe 0.3 — February 25th, 2008
A mini talk about HaRe, the Haskell Refactorer as part of the course Advanced Functional Programming.